а как ее зовут?
[цит] mad
( off
)
(
18:29 28-01-2014
)
Цитата: undenied
а как ее зовут?
алина.
[цит] unintended
( off
)
(
18:29 28-01-2014
)
hurt_bitch?, а тебя правда Ева зовут или просто так ответила?
[цит] mad
( off
)
(
18:30 28-01-2014
)
Цитата: undenied
hurt_bitch?, а тебя правда Ева зовут или просто так ответила?
правда:)
[цит] Никуда
( off
)
(
18:32 28-01-2014
)
Gossip gossip
N-ggas just stop it
Everybody know (I’m a muthaf-cking monster)
I’ma need to see your f-cking hands at the concert
I’ma need to see your f-cking hands at the concert
Profit profit, n-gga I got it
Everybody know I’m a muthaf-cking monster
I’ma need to see your f-cking hands at the concert
I’ma need to see your f-cking hands at the .music. .music. .normal.
[цит] DESPERADO
( off
)
(
18:33 28-01-2014
)
Цитата: undenied
hurt_bitch?, а тебя правда Ева зовут или просто так ответила?
ты ебаная титушка .ицон_елк.
[цит] Здравствуйте
( off
)
(
18:36 28-01-2014
)
Никуда, Get Back! Motherfucker You don't know me like that. .фуцкэах. .гтфо.
[цит] ЛУЧШАЯ_Я
( off
)
(
18:36 28-01-2014
)
Цитата: Gauzer
Пару раз останется без обеда, и будет понятливой :)